Donate to the Rebecca Keltie Campaign today and help this Centrist take a little bit of Commonsense back to Washington!
Note that the maximum contribution allowed (by Federal law) is $2,800 for the 2020 election cycle.
By making a contribution to Keltie Connection, you agree to the following FEC rules:
- You are a US citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and such funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card or PayPal account and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- If you’re under 18 you’re making this contribution knowingly and voluntarily with funds controlled or owned by you not given to you by someone else.
- You are not a federal contractor.
Note that unincorporated Indian Tribes as well as certain LLCs and Partnerships may contribute as well (please see the same FEC page regarding contributions by non-individuals).
To encourage your friends, family, neighbors and others to also support a New America, copy and paste the below code into text messages, Facebook posts and messages, websites, and anywhere else you can think of (the code generates a link to the Keltie for Congress secure PayPal donation page):
To donate to Rebecca’s campaign by mail, please make checks out to and mail to:
6325 Spurwood Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918